Get Trained By A Adobe Certified Expert And Get Certified

I know you guys have been seeking for where to get adobe training, be it Photoshop OR  indesign, now is your chance, I was able to get intouch with an Adobe Certified Expert that runs trainings for adobe certification. I am planning to get my own certification soon so I decided to let you guys know in case anyone is interested.

Advantages
- Learn from the pro
- Get certified as an Adobe Expert
- Hands on Training

Courses are:
-Photoshop
-Indesign
-Illustrator
-After Effect
-Adobe Premier
-Dreamweaver
-Flash

All enquiries should be forwarded to cledonbee4real@gmail.com or call 08062259202

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphic photos: Lady crushed to death by truck in Kogi state

Tecno Droipad 7C Pro Price and where to Buy